Problems We Are Solving
- Kids in the US are falling behind the rest of the world in STEM subjects.
- Schools don’t have time or resources to meet demand for quality coding education.
- Existing after school programs are boring and parents have to drag kids there.
- Existing online materials are too hard for kids to understand by themselves.
- Kids like to play and have fun, while parents want to see real results.
- We want our kids to be social, but screen time at home is a solitary exercise.
Code Ninjas Solution
- Provide a place where gaming is celebrated as kids gain confidence in coding, math, logic, and problem solving.
- Create a high-quality, continuous curriculum that lets kids grow and learn, no matter where they start.
- Build their favorite games into a part of the curriculum: Scratch®, Minecraft®, and Roblox®.
- Offer an easy-to-follow system, with support and encouragement from instructors and fellow students.
- Enable kids to learn by building video games. They aren't aware they're learning - just having fun.
- Let kids learn in a social setting with like-minded peers, making amazing progress in just a few visits per week.